You tend to hear some quotes and listen to the others. Of course, there is a huge difference in hearing and listening!
The quotes push us forward, inspire us, make us feel motivated and uplifted and even helps us to laugh at ourselves sometimes. It gives us a sense of hope. I am sure(and all thanks to social media), by today there are zillions of quotes for each and every human mood! I am a quote person. I love quotes, so it’s difficult to pick a few.
1) Do not judge me by my successes but how many times I fell down and got back up again!
This quote gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. It’s the unconquerable soul, Nelson Mandela. Such a quote uplifts us even in our darkest times. It’s one of the most powerful quotes that can bring out the best version of man even when he feels he is a loser when he feels suicidal!
2) When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion!
This quote is from the great Abraham Lincoln. It is the one of the simplest quote ever. Such a religion is a fundamental tool to becoming truly happy. Before belonging to a particular religion, we are humans(we tend to forget that often).
3) They threw her to the wolves and she returned, leading the pack!
I loved this quote which I came across a couple of months ago. It signifies supreme confidence in human ability to convert adverse challenges into favorable opportunities. Challenges can make you or break you. People like Steve Jobs rise from their ashes.
4) People are like Oreos. The good stuff is on the inside!
Inner beauty is the only beauty there is. It is ageless and eternal.People say that inner beauty is something ugly people say to themselves to feel better. Of course, that makes perfect sense too. The glow of confidence and sex appeal comes from within yourself. Some of the most fancied personalities like Oprah or Tom Hanks aren’t really the prettiest of people. But their growing confidence and self-belief make them attractive.
5) I’m not a Facebook status, you don’t have to like me!
One of the smartest quotes by world-renowned rapper, Wiz Kalifa. We are here to express ourselves, not to impress others.
6) Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you!.
There was a time when I used to get intimidated by people with large friend circle. They were popular and cool, at least in my head! However, now that I am old, I realize that there remain only a few friends whom I can really count upon. Rest all are there just to party hard! This is a cooler version of
‘A friend in need is a friend indeed’.
7) For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness!
Be an optimist. It’s your loss if you show your anger. Negative energy surrounds you. A quick temper makes a fool of yourself.
8) Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women!
This quote by veteran actress Natalie Portman has a deep meaning. Men are mostly attracted to external beauty while women go for the personality.That explains it all!
9) Don’t become a philosopher before you become rich!
This had been quoted by the witty King of Bollywood himself. There are many people who preach that happiness is more important than money but more than half of the things that make us happy can only be bought by money. It’s a fact might be bitter for some, though.
10) I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples!
It’s my favorite quote by Mother Teresa.This signifies the power of a single individual, what he is capable of. Make your voice heard, act upon injustice even if you are alone in the field.
11) Teamwork makes dreamwork!
It’s easy to do a job because it’s a self-centric approach, and so the result is that you earn monthly paychecks. It is difficult to build an empire by building up people and building relations, it’s a system-centric approach and the result is wealth in a true sense.
12) If I had nine hours to chop a tree, I would spend the 1st six hours sharpening my axe!
It’s all about being witty. Use your mind and take strategic steps to make your plan a success.Don’t run like a headless chicken!
Quotes can make a great impact but we need to be receptive for that. These are the golden words that may contribute to our success.