Things that make us go oohhh
Now, most of us feel most alive when our heart skips a few beats! The adrenaline and stress of an adventure are better than a 1000 peaceful days ‘ as quoted by Paulo Coelho, makes a great deal of sense. In our day to day life, there are many things that make us go ‘ohhh’, here being some:
1) Hitting the jackpot: You’ve matched all six numbers on Lotto. You’ve done it – you’ve hit the jackpot! You’re probably in shock, panic or pure ecstasy.
You pinch yourself and realize its all real. It takes time for you to digest you have won a life-changing amount!
2) First rain of the season: Now some people feel the rain, others just get wet! I certainly belong to the 1st category. Smelling petrichor gives us immense joy. It’s often followed by smoking hot pakoras and chai. First rainy day of any year is perhaps the most memorable day of the year. It feels like a blessed downpour by nature after the aquaholic summers.
3) When the man of your dreams proposes you on one knee: This is the perfect kodak moment every girl dreams of. The girl emits the most powerful charm of her beauty when she blushes genuinely and this is that exclusive moment for any girl.
4) First kiss of true love: Heart skips a beat, butterflies in the stomach…..first kiss of love is the most magical sensation ever! My grandma recalls the memory of her first kiss even now when she hardly remembers how to spell her name at this old age. Such is the impact of first kiss of love!
5) Body spa: ‘Relax, Renew, Revive and last but not the least, Pamper’: the only answer to this is, go for a grand body spa! It will make you feel royal and every muscle in your body will thank you!
6 ) Waking up just on time coincidentally on the day of the exam or crucial interview and you realize you had forgotten to set alarm the night before: This has happened with me thrice(yes I can count the number since each time it has been a narrow escape!)We thank God zillions of times on such days!
7) Going to a splendid water park during summer
8) Bungee jumping, skydiving or even the 1st giant wheel experience: There is an adrenaline junkie in each one of us, though only few of us realize that life begins at the end of your comfort zone! I have been on a giant wheel in my childhood days and it had certainly made me go ‘ohh’ back then. Bungee Jumping, Sky Diving are amongst those luxurious adventures that can be found in almost every one’s wish list. One of my biggest weaknesses is that I have a tendency to think too much and over-analyze things before I make a decision. People like me should go for bungee jumping. It’s all about taking that leap of faith. Close your eyes, jump and everything will work out.The thrill of free fall and rebound is inexplicable, I am sure. Skydiving can be the closest you get to flying!
10) When you realize that you had been a victim of a deadly prank : You return home after partying on Friday night , find the door open , step inside already half scared and then to your shock, you find the bodies of your roomies covered with blood; your heart skips a beat and the next moment you find those bodies jump and shout ‘April Fool’ in chorus! You are clueless, you go blank and when your senses hit the right note then you plunge on to them in anger as if to show them the real blood!
So there are many stuffs in our day to day lives that get the best or the worst out of us, however these make us feel alive in real sense.